Sugar free, gluten free strawberry cake2019-04-21
Perfect training in 15 minutes2019-06-06
Gluten-free keto crepes
with coconut-cinnamon or coconut-panna cotta filling
Keto Creps are a great addition to your ketogenic diet. Most people who first start the KETO Diet fail due to an overwhelming hunger for this type of food. Out Keto Crepes will help you through the struggle and ensure you can stay on the right track whilst on your diet.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbps gelatin
- ½ tbsp Bolero Vanilla
For the filling:
- Mix almond flour, sea salt, eggs, melted coconut oil, Bolero Vanilla and 1/2 cup of water in a blender until it becomes smooth.
- Place the gelatin into a small bowl with 1/2 cup of water. Set aside for 3 minutes.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the blender and stir it until it becomes smooth. If it is very thick, add a little more water, but be careful: it should be thicker than normal crepe batter.
- Heat an oiled pan over medium-low heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and quickly spread it evenly into a thin layer. Bake for 2 minutes, then carefully flip and bake for 1 more minute on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Mix the coconut cream with Bolero Cinnamon or Bolero Panna Cotta.
- Fill the crepes, fold or roll them and they’re ready for serving.