Bolero Sweet Coconut Dumplings2017-10-31
Solution of valentine’s day discount game2018-02-10
Gluten free bounty crepes
- 125g gluten-free plain flour
- 1 full egg
- 250ml coconut milk for the dough mix
- 200 ml coconut milk for the filling
- coconut oil or oil spray for frying
- sugar and gluten-free chocolate for filling (optionally natural cocoa powder or cocoa pudding)
- 1 sachet of coconut Bolero for filling and topping
Preparation of gluten free bounty crepes:
- Add the egg to the milk, use an electric mixer, and add the flour slowly to the milk, continuously mixing it, till is lump free. Leave it to rest for 20 mins. Stir again before using it.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan with a little coconut oil. When warmed up, pour a small amount of the mixture into the pan and swirl around to coat the base – you want a thin layer. Fry for a few minutes until golden brown on the bottom, then turn over and fry until golden on the other side. Repeat until you have used all the mixture, stirring the mixture between crepes and adding more oil for frying as necessary.
- Melt the chocolate in a pot, pour in the milk and half of the coconut Bolero sachet.
- Fill the crepes with the chocolate sauce, roll them up or fold them in a quarter, sprinkle them with some coconut Bolero on the top.
You can find the coconut Bolero in our webshop.