The many different ways to use Bolero2019-10-04
Sugar Free Vanilla-Ricotta Crepe Cake
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 5 cups flour
- 3 large eggs separated
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 5 cups milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Bolero Vanilla
HOW TO PREPARE
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Refrigerate till you put together the cake.
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks start to form.
- Mix together the egg yolks, milk, and Bolero Vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour, baking soda and fold the eggwhites in the mixture.
- Spray the frying pan with the oil spray.
- When it starts to be hot, pour a portion from the batter (about 1 medium-sized ladle) on the griddle.
- Only cook one side, don’t flip.
- Slide it to a plate.
- Place 1 crepe on a plate.
- Add a layer of the ricotta filling.
- Place another crepe on top of the sauce.
- Add another layer of the sauce.
- Put some fresh strawberries inbetween the layers.
- Keep adding them layer by layer till you finish the mixture.
- Put fresh strawberries on the top of the cake.